Brochures make a great marketing tool, and a professional way to introduce your business. Send us your artwork. We’ll send you a PDF proof to review and approve for free. A hard copy proof can be sent to you for a small additional charge.
If you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact link in the main navigation menu above.
Sized 8.5"x 11", Full color front, 80-lb Gloss text, No Folding, No Proofing, Bulk in Cartons Packaging, Standard Turnaround Time
Quantities of 50 to 20,000
- Ink Colors – Full Color Front, Full Color Printed Both Sides
- Paper Stock – 80-lb Gloss text, 80-lb Matte text, 100-lb Gloss text, 100-lb Matte text, 70-lb Opaque Offset
- Folding – None, Half Fold, Tri-Fold to 3.66” x 8.5”, Roll Fold to 2.75” x 8.5”, Z-Fold to 3.66” x 8.5”, 4-Panel Fold to 2.75” x 8.5”, Gate-Fold (Closed) to 2.75” x 8.5”, Gate-Fold (Open) to 5.5” x 8.5”
- Proof – None, Soft Proof (PDF), Hard Copy Proof
- Packaging – Bulk in Cartons, Shrink Wrap in 25's, Shrink Wrap in 50's, Shrink Wrap in 100's
- Turnaround Time - Standard, Rush
- Half Fold or Single Fold – made by folding a printed page in half. After folding, the brochure consists of four panels, two on the front and two on the back.
- Quarter Fold – made by folding in half and then half again.
See our FAQ's for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Quotes & Design Services
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.